Help and instructions
Instructions for Speakers
The talks will be given remotely. Ensure that you have a good network connection and share your slides online while presenting.
- Plenary sessions will be given on Zoom. The links can be found on the LiveTo platform.
- Parallel talks will be given inside LiveTo.
The allocated time is:
- Plenary talks: 45 min + 15 min for discussions
- Contributed talks in parallel sessions: 12 min + 3 min for discussions
Presenters of the sessions: Keep your camera turned off and the mic muted when you are not presenting. Open them when it is your turn. The chair of the session will introduce every speaker. To share your screen during a session, select the Share Screen icon at the bottom of your Zoom or LiveTo meet window. Every session room also has a chat for discussion.
Instructions for Posters
From poster presenters, we would need two image files of your poster:
- High-resolution image. Maximum filesize 3 MB. Recommended resolution about 4700x3300 or 3300x4700 pixels for landscape/portrait poster, corresponding to about 100 dpi for A0 size.
- Preview image. Maximum filesize 0.7 MB. Recommended resolution about 1200x800 or 800x1200 pixels, corresponding to about 25 dpi for A0 size. The resolutions above are indicative; please check that the content of your poster is well readable. Files must be in .png or .jpg format. Do not use transparent background.
Send your poster files by Webropol using the link https://link.webropol.com/s/PD2022posters IMMEDIATELY. We will take late submissions as much as we can but we cannot guarantee to include all submissions after 24 February, particularly if all send their files at the last minute.